Visitors

Monday, July 18, 2016

STARDST PORCHE AND SUMMER

July 18, 2016

Errands!  The project calls and I am sitting in the cool of the afternoon with a Dr. Pepper grateful for the day.  Driving home from errands over in Burbank (I went on the freeway and actually passed people going fifty!.. I was going fifty. that's a stretch for this old VW Bus!!).. I got behind a nice Porsche Carrera with one of those new black and gold license plates.  "Stardst!" and I immediately came back to hearing the wonderful Joni Mitchell  singing "... we are golden... and we've got to get ourselves back to the garden.."  

A young woman standing in the middle of the street bent over her phone.  Oblivious to traffic. The smooth rumble of the Porsche.
My project bringing itself together with the possibility of the use of two dollars worth of stencils.  Bargains.. 

I'm still in trouble and it makes me feel crappy.  It is one thing to have a dust up and resolve it, but it is cruel to beat someone up and not tell them why they are taking a beating.  Be kind.. do good work..

July 18, 2016
michaelsheehan

No comments:

Post a Comment