Visitors

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

PENTE, GO, SCORE FOUR, TIC/TAC/TOE

July 26, 2016
Even though I delivered the art project to the gallery on Saturday, I awakened this AM with more ideas to make "Game".. (they wanted a title, so I called it "Untitled" Game) more of a game.  The games listed above are all played on flat surfaces.. well, Score Four isn't.. but oh well.. and I've been considering at least a tic, tac, toe thing. 

I made a little sign for the piece that gives instructions:

GAME
1. Remove pink 
cloth.

2. Play.

3. Replace pink 
cloth. 

The piece is maybe more complicated than visitors will want to deal with?  I wonder. Well, I've had a good time putting it together, so we'll see.

I'm still in trouble and tried again to fix it today.  No dice.  I mention this here because it is very uncomfortable to be punished without a specific reason.  It's like the old line that is attributed mostly to women, "You know what you did!"  No measure of apology or effort to make things better can fix what is not understood.  

Reviewing Tennessee Williams' "Baby Doll" on Friday, 7/29/16.  I need a plus one! Any takers? Hollywood at The Fountain at 7:30.

michaelsheehan
july 26, 2016

 

No comments:

Post a Comment