Visitors

Friday, July 29, 2016

FRIDAY: ART AND THEATRE

July 29, 2016
These days, the difference from day to day with the images from my porch do not seem to change much.  In my imagination, when all of the images are on display, there will subtle differences that, like single frames in a movie, will change, if only just a bit.  Perhaps making a film, shooting the images like animation cells is an idea? 

On my walk yesterday I shot another view of the "Shoe Factory" that  shows another angle.  In the foreground is a house on the street above that has been vacant for many years.  I've always hoped that it would be demolished and that the City would create a terraced garden that would be tended by the neighbors.  Good luck with that! 

// Watching Lucy do her Vitameatavegamin commercial. Classic. Classic. Classic.  23% alcohol! 

Theatre and Art are on the agenda.. hah! I have an agenda today.  Malibu tomorrow and Petanque in Claremont on Sunday, Sunday, Sunday.

July 29, 2016
michaelsheehan


No comments:

Post a Comment