Visitors

Sunday, October 9, 2016

THEATAH! MATINEE! PSEUDO SHAKES!

October 9, 2016

Another option for a font here is 'Trebuchet.'  I've always wanted to find a place where one was in use.  Was it in Northern Exposure where Chris (John Corbett) did the piano throw? (Yes! I looked it up!)  

A trebuchet, a catapult, is a weapon of war and in this time of seizure of all weapons so that rednecks and the rest of us will fall victim to the over lords..  Oh wait.. that isn't going to happen.. but I wonder if the overlards (sic) would actually know what a trebuchet was? And, now that I've played with the font option here, I wonder if the program will just take it upon itself to change the entire day's entry?  It does that sometimes.

Daniel Henning, an LA Producer/Director/Playwright and expert on the assassination of JFK in 1963, has written a play in the style of William Shakespeare that addresses the killing.  It's been 53 years come November 22nd.  As our nation faces another assassination in the coming election: the execution of reason..  I'm looking forward to reviewing Henning's show this afternoon.

Meanwhile!  Autumn sneaks in as the sun sets; chilly evenings and darkblack skies. In 74 days, I'll have made 366 images from my porch as well as that many writings.  The images will tell one tale and the writings another.  Both are personal and may be published in some version of hard copy. It will be a revelation to me what all I've had to say and seeing all of the photos in a flip book? There's an idea.. or otherwise, will also be interesting.. at least to me.  

Who really killed JFK? Who really killed Marilyn? And, Bobby and MLK? I would really like to know. The answers on the surface are just not satisfactory. 

October 9, 2016
michael sheehan

No comments:

Post a Comment