Visitors

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

COUSIN LYNN

October 26, 2016

I cannot remember how long ago I found my cousin, Lynn, on FB.  Today, she responded to my 'friend request!'  FB is a little wonky and I can't read all of her message to me, but I'm happy to hear from her.  She and her brother, David, live on the Western Slope of Colorado and I hope to be in touch.  

TV news reports that the Hollywood Walk of Fame star for the republicant has been vandalized early this morning. The report shows the actual footage and shows, too, that reports are faulty.  One report said the vandal used an 'ax' ..another reported a sledge hammer.  The tool is a "pick  ax" and it's the pick that's doing the damage.  Ironically, there are LADOT saw horses set up to make the work look legitimate.  Evidently, authorities have the name of the perpetrator! Reportedly, he said that he wanted to sell/auction the star material to help the women who claim to have been 'abused' by the candidate.  

I've speculated that this was another of the candidate's attempt at free publicity.  No evidence, of course, just a suspicion.  The vandal is in an official looking hard hat and orange vest. Interesting that he had someone along to shoot video or that someone else was on Hollywood Boulevard at 5:45 in the morning!  I'm particularly embarrassed that this tribute had been placed between Orange and Highland.  How this person gets that kind of placement instead of more off the beaten path up or down Vine should be explained by the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce.  Who chooses? How much does the recipient pay? Or do they?

Now that I've gone and mentioned it, I apologize for even participating in the report.  Two weeks to go.  I just want the election to be over.

On a "Moore" positive note, Michael Moore, has pointed out that voting in Democrats to the Senate and Congress is very important.  Donations to Democracy for America can help to do that. 


 End of political posturing. 

Here's a Lucky Buddha for ya.
Lucky Buddha / Carlsbad, California
michael sheehan
October 26, 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment