Visitors

Saturday, October 15, 2016

THE INNATE DIGINTY OF WORTH..

October 15, 2016

In this speech by the First Lady: Michelle Obama. She closes with this line about America's Greatness... It comes from our ".. innate dignity of worth.."  This succinct phrase sums things up for me.   Finding ways to at least be dignified even in the face of unimaginable hubris is tough.  We don't have to forgive.. we just need to not respond in kind.  At least I choose to at least attempt to not do that.

I've suggested that folks write snail mail to the republican c/o his tower and just ask him to stop it!  One sentence: "Please just stop."  I imagined piles and bags of letters filling the lobby of the Tower like that courtroom scene in Miracle on 34th Street?

The depth of feeling in Ms Obama's speech is so well  presented.. it moved me. 

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/watch-michelle-obama-donald-trump_us_57ffc2b9e4b05eff5582381a 

No comments:

Post a Comment