Visitors

Thursday, October 6, 2016

JEM DAY!???

October 6, 2016

It's Jem Day! 31 years ago Jem and the Holograms came to life in syndication.  My recent connection with the voice of Jem, Samantha Newark, and a small coterie of fans of our show, has been wonderful.  I love learning more about it from the POV of the people whose lives were so effected by the message of Christy Marx, the woman who created the show:  be a strong and independent woman, even in the face of snarky other independent women like The Misfits and others! Thanks to our loyal fans who know every episode and sing every song and show their love in Truly Outrageous ways. 

///

This a photo from my dear friend, Pam.   This plaque was presented to her on her birthday twenty years ago. She has always been my muse.  



My life would be a so very different had I not met this lady many years ago. The same is true for the photographer who shot this image of Pam, Lee Briggs.  The serendipity of life.  Fate? Free Will? 
Whatever it is, I count myself a very lucky guy.

Very.

October 6, 2016
michaelsheehan
glendale, california

 

No comments:

Post a Comment