Visitors

Monday, October 31, 2016

OCTOBER 31ST! BRRRR.

October 31, 2016
A gorgeous day. Halloween.  A dust up with a cousin (danged politics!).. The play I saw last night was a big disappointment and it hurts me a bit to write a really bad review.  Three out of four really fine actors.  A bad script.  A big sigh.

I've written to a friend to ask for help with finding out about another friend who is now pretty much out of touch unless I initiate a call.  It makes me sad to make these calls and all I can do is hold a good thought for him and maybe brave making a call later.   

This post is obscure on purpose.  Nothing much to rail about except the jury summons trip which will become fodder for another day. 

Be kind to your local goblins and ghosts! Boo!

Halloween 2016
michaelsheehan

No comments:

Post a Comment