Visitors

Monday, October 17, 2016

BLUE MONDAY? RAIN? REALLY??

October 17, 2016

Rain! Nice. I wonder where that blue tarp is? 

The opening of the new show at the LAMAG was impressive though the signage is still not great to identify the works of art and the artists.  It's better than it was at the Open Call.

The day was gorgeous.  An odd thing happened as I arrived uncharacteristically late.  The big Park Policeman.. a sort of cross between a security guard and an LAPD officer, I guess.. stopped me as I started up the hill.  
"You can't go up. There's no place to park," he said. 
"What will happen to me if I disobey you and go up anyway?"
"You can't. All of the parking spaces are filled."
"But, what if I just go up anyway?"
"Well, you might get a ticket."
"I can find a place to park," I said and drove up the hill to park almost directly in front of the steps to the gallery.
Some folks still park parallel up there. One huge truck was taking up four spaces where ordinary sized cars could have parked.  grrr.

The view from Barnsdall Park of the Hollywood Sign and the Griffith Park Observatory was  great today. 





This new camera has a great telephoto feature!

No comments:

Post a Comment