Visitors

Friday, September 9, 2016

IMMERSIVE THEATRE?



September 9, 2016

Just learned about an immersive theatre project.  Check this link for information.  Ticket includes a pass for the Metro!

My "Ice Cream Hassle" is being monitored by a   Kelly Hassel!  She sends what sound like form letters regarding my inquiry into why Rite Aid is selling Thrifty Ice Cream marked "1 Pint" that weighs only 9.5 ounces instead of 16 ounces.  When every ice cream maker gets to make up their own rules about what weight or volume their product is, there seems to be no consistency that a consumer can rely upon. Carrying a calculator and a magnifying glass to buy ice cream should not be a requirement!  

When I was dipping ice cream at Carnation Plaza Gardens, there was a weight control that we were required to adhere to.  Of course, there's the story of the Adventureland Cantina and their ice cream policy!  That's a story for another day. 

This is another invitation to LA locals to come by the LAMAG tomorrow, Saturday, 9/10/16 about noon to see the Open Call show and play with my 'Game' installation.   It's free. 

An old actor pal says that I have "lost my sense of humor."   Wherefore, I know not, I have lost all my mirth??  (I did not make that one up.)..  I admit that the ice cream debacle and wondering about how "friends" treat one another is on my mind.  He got upset with me over a missed understanding and I am at a point in life where 'reaching out' to make friendship connections is less interesting to me than in the past.  Feeling like I am the only one really interested in being pals does make me a bit sadder these days. 

Life goes on.. 

September 9, 2016

michaelsheehan



 

No comments:

Post a Comment