Visitors

Monday, August 15, 2016

POST OPENING PRE PROPOSING

August 15, 2016

It was a pleasure to see old pals at the opening of the Open Call show at the LAMunicipal Art Gallery.  Scott Canty's retirement was a nice tribute and the collection of art and artists is wonderful.

///

I'm tired of asking to help.  I'm still in trouble with someone who is probably no longer a friend nor even a acquaintance ..  this is sad and I've griped about it long enough.  My griping about asking to help others has become something that I no longer wish to do.  If there is something I can do for others (my early goal in life was rather naive.. to make other people happy! one of only two goals. I've successfully completed the other one.) and I am asked, I'll do what I can.  I just need to stop volunteering.  

I've been asked to submit a proposal for a public art installation.  I'm happy to do that today.  But, for the rest.. Done and done.  

I do feel sad to have lost someone whom I care for and really thought cared about our relationship. I keep singing that old tune, "The Last Thing on my Mind" around the house. but. It's time to just quit it.  

Onward to the sunset! 

August 15, 2016
michaelsheehan
 

No comments:

Post a Comment