Visitors

Friday, August 19, 2016

HOPPING, SKIPPING AND JUMPING!

August 19, 2016

The English language is odd.  I just noted that we double the 'ps' in hopping and skipping and poor little jumping is left to jump with only one 'p.'  Hmmm.
One leap of memory that popped up:  I was just reminded out of the blue that the reason I know about blogspot.com is because of the brave journey that Trish Soodik shared with us as she fought to stay alive.  She was such a bright spirit.  Loving her from the moment I saw her in The Company Theatre's "Emergence" and getting to know her a little over the years that I spent working with The Company, it was clear that her forte was in her writing.  Thanks, Trish, for the reference.  

I'd hoped to meet a friend to see the art at the LAMAG today, but have not heard from her.  So.. I'll not go today, but shall tomorrow to do some repairs on the installation and see how it's doing.  Reviewing a wild show at The Odyssey on Saturday, too.  

I've had an 'intuitive' friend interpret the Tarot reading that I did for myself a while back.  As a skeptic, it's interesting to see how this particular layout really does coincide with my current state of affairs.  A very important friend has pointed out that our egos largely get in the way of what's important in life, too.  Sweeping the cobwebs of illusion and ego out of the way isn't the easiest thing to do!  However, recognizing that illusion and ego are the issue is a good first step.  

Love One Another.  

michaelsheehan
August 19, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment