Visitors

Saturday, August 20, 2016

INVISIBILITEEEE

August 20, 2016

It will be Connie Swanson's birthday in a day or two..  as time's gone by, I have forgotten the date.. Is she a Virgo?  A tail end Leo?  Probably, the former.  Earth sign.  There's a story long ago.

I saw a thing today where a friend referred to "High functioning anxiety"!?  The exclamation and the question marks were included.  I can sort of relate to that, but have never put a label on it.  Why she does is for her own reasons.  I, in fact, have always seen her as present and kind and awake.  But, there's no feeling what someone else is feeling. "I know how you feel" can never be true. 

Being invisible has its advantages.  Observing a crowd or even a small gathering is a great way to have, at least, a notion about how others feel and function.  I had a great conversation with an old friend yesterday.  It may have spoiled it a little that I thanked him and complimented him on our mutual ability to have a 'back and forth' conversation.   It happens so seldom these days. 
I enjoy his company.

Conversely, I was in tears last night looking at a photo from last year with a dear, dear friend who is more distant now.  "Bickering" used to be the most fun for us.   Not much now. 

 But.. life goes on, eh Rugg?  Life goes on and then...  it doesn't.  The man is still a Titan!

It's okay to be invisible. The important folks and true will always find  you.  

August 20, 2016
michaelsheehan


1 comment:

  1. I did not put the ? or ! on my post. I don't know what that means either, Ha?!
    That was my friend Pat. I am all the wonderful things you say about me and I have Anxiety, perhaps Functional Anxiety. And it is not good for me so exploring and learning how to quiet it down. The more we know, the better we can be?!
    xxoogg

    ReplyDelete