Visitors

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

TUESDAY ONE FIVE 16

TUESDAY..  oops.. caps lock.. January 5th

The object of my affection can change my complexion from grey to greyer grey?

The issue in Oregon is not making headlines. One conservative friend is 'concerned' about government taking over our lives?  Fussing and fighting is programmed into little American kids on a daily basis.    I recommended screening a film called JESUS CAMP to a friend today. It's a chilling documentary of how children are literally brainwashed to follow extreme religious dogma.  That concerns me.  Of course, we are all ... to a certain extent a product of our upbringing.  I still think that some folks are wired to be the way we are, maybe overcoming indoctrination?  Just a theory.  Wiring. 

Well. this IS a ramble.  Just a reaction to the day. 

January 5, 2016
michaelsheehan

It is a dark day in Glendale. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment