Visitors

Saturday, January 23, 2016

SATTIDY JAN 23, 2019

January 23, 2016
The graydays sometimes get to me.  Then, just now checking the gossip on Facebook, I saw some gray food.  The post said it was fresh caught trolled albacore, but it was just gray grey glop.  Often I wonder why folks post phood photos on Phacebook..  

This, of course, signals that the gray day, the gray view from the porch and the interest in criticizing grey food have me pretty much feeling uncreativeMy dream about Betty White and her excruciating back pain and stealing a funny pop top bottle of root beer from a disrespectful kid may have come from cranking down the thermostat last night.  Phil Proctor, in his publication "Planet Proctor" had some undocumented statistics that happened to coincide with my experience: sleeping in a cold room.  I'm gonna try it again tonight and pay closer attention to my dreams, if I remember them.  I'd like to meet the little honey I was protecting from the rude kid again and find out if Betty survived her back attack.  Are there serial dreamings?

Please stand by for a rave review for Theatre 40's production of "THE MANOR"  currently roaming the halls of Greystone (The Doheny Mansion in Beverly Hills). www.onstagelosangeles.blogspot.com

January 23, 2016
michaelsheehan

No comments:

Post a Comment