Visitors

Saturday, January 2, 2016

JANUARY 2, SWEET LITTLE '16

JANUARY 2, 2016
I've not been regular with the time of day for these images.  I suppose that the real 'art' of a project like this would have me dedicated to a specific time and that's not been happening. If we actually get some rain, the expected clouds and even the gray will be interesting as it changes the complexion of the Hill. 

 It is probably a difficult overlay, but the lights on the hill New Year's Night.. last night.. represent hundreds of neighbors.  I was surprised that this little camera picked up anything at all.  Looks like the Shoe Factory has a big light on?  I should see if there's a time exposure feature that would allow more detail.  Uh oh.. another project.

It's a Saturday.  Just enjoyed an episode of Route 66 with Martin Milner and George Maharis and guest stars Buster Keaton and Joe E. Brown. Silly plot that I am sure had Keaton creating his own great routines for the show.  Journey to Nineveh. The charm of single camera black and white TV that made this show: literally shot on the road...  works for me.  Edgar Buchanan and John Astin showed up, too.  TV acting. Lots of indicating.  Simple and touching stuff from over fifty years ago. 

Saturday.. a New Year.  Reflection.  Life goes on. Oooh blah dee. 
michaelsheehan
january 2, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment