Visitors

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Wednesday

February 24, 2016

Robocalls.  No one there.  Auto dial.  Recorded voice that announces that I'm a winner!  Carribean Cruise. Free Free Freeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Lately, I've been answering the phone, "Home Depot..."  One solicitor asked, "Which one??"  ahh suspecting my ruse.  He almost got me.  The troubling thing is that some of the voices sound like they might have gone to college.  Sometimes, if I engage the solicitor, I'll ask if they have found Jesus.   One woman became incensed!  I said Hallelujah! 

Working on two new art pieces. Maybe three. The Bee's Wax (in neat little ingots!) that I got from Felicia Friesema are beautiful.
 Melting the wax is part of the whole process. A clean soup can, an ingot of bee's wax and a small vice grip are my tools. I have an electric hot pad thing that is for one cup of tea or coffee.  It's just the right temperature to keep the encaustic in a liquid state. 

Here's the work in progress: 
 Click on the images for a full effect. 





Waiting for the speedometer for my old bus.  My mechanic friend wondered what I needed a speedometer for!??  With no gas gauge, keeping track of my miles is the key to not being stranded in the boondocks!

Happy Birthday, Mystery Woman.

February 24, 2016
michaelsheehan
 

No comments:

Post a Comment