Visitors

Saturday, February 6, 2016

SATURDAY 2/6/16

February 6, 2016
Busy day.  More theatre to review.  
Odd dream that included a trained dog trying to take my pen away and my trying to get the pen out of his mouth.  It was more playful than threatening. Doggie censorship.

My friend, Ken Rugg, is performing with his daughter, Shelley, up in Point Reyes.  Shelley is a terrific daughter and has organized these Ten by Ten events (ten acts of any kind and a maximum of ten minutes long) where anyone can play.  The idea started at The Electric Lodge in Venice where Ken presented many times and I got to play one time with him and Shelley.  Shelley's clown knitting Caution Tape was a stand out there a few years ago.  

And,  I made some art the other day.  










February 6, 2016
michaelsheehan

No comments:

Post a Comment