Visitors

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Wednesday! Clouds!

February 17, 2016

Please help me, I'm stalllllllllllllling... 

Seeing clouds of any kind will almost always put Joni Mitchell's "Both Sides Now" in my head. It'll ramble around for a while. Her beautifully thin and reedy soprano has always been a mysterious friend.  We have not heard of how she's doing... a lifetime romance with tobacco didn't help.  Send a good vibe.

It's such a pleasure to look out the front door and find a scene like this.  The weatherfolks say we may have some more rain. I've looked at clouds from this side now...   The vacant lot on the other side of the hill responded to the recent moisture with a shag carpet of new weeds that the owners will soon mow back down.  I made art on that lot years ago. Land Art. Green.        ART

My stalling is about fixing the stopped up sink in my kitchen.  I try to be good about not putting greasy stuff down the drain, but, evidently, I was not good enough.   Where did all those bottles of stuff under there come from?  I found a bottle of wine from the seventies!

Four plays to review this week!  What was I thinking?   

February 17, 2016
michaelsheehan

No comments:

Post a Comment