Visitors

Thursday, February 25, 2016

Off to the Hammer

February 25, 2016

In my dream this morning I was hurrying like anything to get out the door to meet my friend, Leon, to go to The Hammer Museum in Westwood.  Now, it's almost time to leave and I'm hurrying like anything to get out the door to meet my friend, Leon, to go to The Hammer Museum in Westwood!! 

February 25, 2016
michaelsheehan!! 

PS
The Hammer exhibit "Leap Before You Look" is a wonderful trip back to a time when artists who wanted to take chances came to Black Mountain College and took a leap.  
http://hammer.ucla.edu/exhibitions/2016/leap-before-you-look-black-mountain-college-1933-1957/ 

We found free parking and enjoyed not only the Black Mountain work, but some of the permanent collection that includes Rembrandt and Van Gogh as well as other Old Masters and Impressionists.  The Hammer now features Free Admission! And, there's ping pong! 

I found out this afternoon that the well known animation director, Wally Burr, is in the hospital.  Director of thousands of cartoon episodes, the guy is a legend.  He's my friend.  Please hold a good thought ..   more news here as I get it.

endps.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment