Visitors

Monday, November 14, 2016

UH OH..

November 14, 2016 

Sadly, 
I have just learned that the list of Republican  Electors names and their information has been removed from the internet.   I've been able to direct email requests to about twenty who had their email addresses in the list and attempted to 'friend' one woman whose email bounced on FB. 

This is a slightly concerning situation.  Why was this list removed?  Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?  I shudder to think what is going on in the heart of the orange man. My attempt to rally Republicans of good will and good conscience to consider becoming 'faithless electors' (I think that "reluctant" or "resistant" might be a better name?) was to see if even one would respond or at the ballot casting session refuse to vote the Party Line.  I have a snail mail going to the Fire Captain Stephen C. Suprun in Cedar Hill, Texas today.  He was the elector who before the election said that he might not be willing to vote for the orange man should be his only choice.  If he'd vote for Hillary Clinton is an unknown. To just refuse to vote for the orange man would be enough at this point.

 That the information to contact these electors has disappeared is a little disconcerting. 


Word is getting out that concerned citizens want to do something in the just over a month until the Electoral College meets.  It's taken me a while to understand that only 160 Republicans are eligible to change their votes.  I stepped into this with hardly any education. I'm still not up to speed, but I know more now and knowledge is Power! 

If you would like to contact an elector, email me at directortv41 at yahoo. I created a Word document as well as an Excel doc.  I wonder why the powers that be don't want for voters to know who these electors are? 

If only one elector turns 'faithless' then that's a crack in the current Electoral College system.  Eliminating it would, to me,  be a very good thing! One person: One Vote! 

November 14, 2016
michael sheehan

Broken shoot Chayote 11/14/16
  

No comments:

Post a Comment