Visitors

Monday, November 7, 2016

ONE MORE SAIL, ME HEARTIES.... ONE MORE SAIL

November 7. 2016

On the occasion of riding with Michael Hubbert to one Faire or another, he would lead how many of us were in his old Volvo in singing sea shanties.  I was about to name this post "ONE MORE DAY"  but the sound of Hubbert's voice came to me and how generous he was.  A fine actor, a master musician and luthier, I've sort of lost touch with him over a personal matter.  I really want to fix it.  The only way to fix any personal thing is to be able to communicate about it.

///

One more day and a half.. and the United States of America will have a new President.  That almost half of our country voted for GW Bush, but came around to put President Obama into office is some kind of a miracle.  I'm hoping for another miracle and sincerely wonder what motivates the half of our country to think that a guy like Mr. T would be a good President?

////

On another note: 
It's a mystery when a guy whom I've admired almost all of my life turns to the dark side and probably was there even when we were kids.  I've made mistakes by asking myself what he would do in any given situation.  It has taken years for those scales to drop from my eyes.  Life goes on. 

Could the country survive a conservative presidency? We can only hope.  

Please vote tomorrow.  Hillary Clinton will be a great President and the Union will survive. If you plan to vote Green or other, please, please reconsider.   Just don't vote orange.. please. 

Michael Sheehan 
November 7, 2016

Chayote 11/7/16

No comments:

Post a Comment