Visitors

Saturday, November 19, 2016

SOCIAL MEDIA ROCKS!

November 19, 2016

What's this thing with guys growing scruffy beards? Or huge fluffies?
///
One month from today 538 Electors will cast ballots to elect the President of the United States. Having pledged to never utter the Prez Elect's name nor write it, we all know that this is the worst election in the history of the USA. Passing the ignorance of GWB and the harm done by others, this is a dangerous time.  I will send snail mail to a selected handful of Electors whom I hope will become "faithless" electors..whom I choose to call Patriots.. to respectfully ask that they not cast their electoral ballot for the orange man. If you will join me, send me an email at directortv41 at yahoo and I'll send mailing labels.

This is a call to arms not unlike an electronic Paul Revere (though my silver smithing is minimal.. I have made some silver jewelry!) and the hew and cry must be heard.  Windmills to tilt?  It's my stock in trade.  One windmill down or at least winged, will be something.  Can we make a change.  I am part of a secret group working to contact electors to ask respectfully that they vote for ANYONE other than the orange man. 

I'm hoping that many electors will exhibit their patriotic option to abstain or to vote contrary to the 'rules.'  

Of course, it is past time for the rules to change.  One person, one Vote.  Majority rule is Not a Bad Thing.  I'd feel the same way if the situation were reversed.  Don't you? 

November 19, 2016
michaelsheehan

Chayote 11/19/16



No comments:

Post a Comment