Visitors

Sunday, November 27, 2016

RAINBOWS




November 27, 2016
Some days are gray.  Like today. 
Gray days..and grey deys? tend to slow things down.  The chill and the damp and no sunshine slow things down. No sun. No rainbow.  

I wonder if, when the sun is sufficient to create a rainbow, if the one I see is the same one you see from another angle?  It's like the question about how I see a color and you see the same color and we agree that it is 'red' or 'blue.'  But, will I ever know if we see eye to eye? This brings to mind the classic Buick that was painted "Dove Gray" and a huge argument in my VW bus while driving south  on the 101 on an overcast day.  A gray/grey day.
 ///
The chill seems to slow this chayote down.

November 27, 2016
michaelsheehan

Chayote 11/27/16
 

No comments:

Post a Comment