Visitors

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

TODAY'S THE DAY!


November 8, 2016

A day.. that will live in infamy!  

I have always been rather blasè about elections.  I've mentioned before that I'd tease a conservative pal about how Our Nation would survive even if Donald Duck was the President.  We survived (sort of) GWB.  Now, I'm concerned.  

I started to write worried and maybe we all should be if by the time I write tomorrow's post a terrible thing has happened.  It is still a mystery to me to see the supporters of the republicant waving signs and supporting him.  What am I missing?  Hubris, disrespect, anger, encouraging violence ("I'll pay for your lawyer!") ..  Maybe we all get what we deserve?  Of course.. at least in my philosophy, if we get it, we deserve it. Otherwise, we would not have gotten it.  The old question, "What did we do to deserve this?" remains. 

What has the United States as a whole done to deserve what's happening to us right now?  That is not a rhetorical question.  If you'd like to respond, please do so to directortv41atYahoo.com. 

Tomorrow will be historic for sure.  Let's just hope that it's for a GOOD reason.

It's a beaut of a day and this chayote is growing like anything.  I have suggested to a good friend that if you print out these daily successions of photos, you can make a flip book.  ART! 

///

Fred Wostbrock, the talent agent at Kazarian/ Measures/Ruskin & Associates who represented Game Show Hosts and announcers for many years has died.  I met Fred years before he became an agent when he was helping to develop game shows for TV. He literally wrote the book with Steve Ryan that chronicled every TV game show ever and then went on to represent many of today's top game show talent.  I have no details on his death, but he was not an old guy.  It's sad to lose folks before we think we should.  Darn it. 

michaelsheehan
November 8, 2016 (Election Day!)

Chayote Art November 8, 2016




No comments:

Post a Comment