Visitors

Thursday, November 17, 2016

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JAYNE HAMIL

November 17, 2016

It's Jayne Hamil's natal day!  She is one of those glowing people who came into my life at exactly the right time.  It was a good time in my life when fortune had smiled on me as I strove to create my career as an actor.  Jayne had run away from home at the age of 25 to join the 'circus' and had fallen in with a voice over workshop that I joined and  the rest is history.   I miss her sometimes and wish that I could hug her to congratulate her on her Emmy Award.  I wish we could remember Rabbit Days.  She is one of the most creative and talented people I've ever met. Ever.  If you know her, please wish her a Happy Birthday and tell her that I love her. 

///

A group of concerned folks are lobbying Electoral College Electors to change any pledged vote for the orange man to anyone else.. or, ideally, to vote Blue for Hillary Clinton.  The dilemma turns on how much the Red Electors dislike Mrs. Clinton. The first challenge is to get these folks  to see what serious danger our country is in right now.  Though I really want the popular vote to carry the day, I guess even more I DO NOT want the republicant to win.  
 
A Sea Change!  Wow..  There are about 160 'faithless electors' who could change things big time. If  you would like to lobby them for the survival of the United States, please send me an email: directortv41@ yahoo.  Who knows? If "a snowflake can bend a bamboo leaf," what if one post card or letter to the right person made this change happen. It's a lottery for our lives.. life as we know it, not only in our USA, but on Planet Earth!  Too dramatic? Really?  Dramatic and Very Important for sure.  As the whole business of politics is abhorrent to me, my involvement is rather out of character.  Gosh.. what if this handful of patriots actually made a difference?? 

///

Meeting Jayne made a big difference in my life.  Have you ever been in the right place at the exact right time for Good?  Or, maybe another life changing incident?  Meeting her was a thousand times more important than even surviving a life threatening accident for me. Thank you, Ms Hamil. 
November 17, 2016
michaels heehan

Chaoyte 11/17/16

No comments:

Post a Comment