Visitors

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

WHEW..


June 22, 2016

What? Cancer?? Already?  

I am not much into astrology, but I've been comparing notes with a friend who does charts and understands the planets and stars. We compare the personality traits of a couple of people who share the same sign and it may not be 'remarkable' but interesting that similar traits show up.  They are taciturn until turned on, then.. on and on and on and on..  they go.

I sent a parcel off to my friend, Jill Bell, yesterday.  Learned that the Staples store also now handles USPS mail as well as shipping UPS. That saved a few bucks.  What happened with the parcel was my being unschooled in the use of spray adhesive and having some sticky residue on the outside of the package.  I used corn starch to mitigate the stickiness and really liked the visual. 
Jayme Odgers' Art
 I'm using a lot of cardboard in the work that will go into the Open Call at LAMAG in August. Today will be about figuring out Braille as part of the project. 

Watching The Price is Right is a pleasure for me as I wade through my AM routine.  I keep the sound off to practice lip reading.   The contestants are becoming more and more bizarre. It must be a surreal situation to find yourself on television with a shot at a new car or thousands of dollars in cash.  Boy! The cash is flowing like anything.  I'm remembering 'earning' what amounted to a year's salary on a game show called "Showoffs" many years ago.  Ah.. Show Biz.  

I'm embarrassed for the young woman with a shot at a MiniCooper.  She may be an actress looking for an agent?  She wins the car! She might just get that agent! Very cute and over the top! Acting!

Free association.  Time to work on something.  Off to the Elephant soon.

June 22, 2016
michaelsheehan

 

No comments:

Post a Comment