Visitors

Thursday, June 2, 2016

HAYDEN'S BIRTHDAY? TAKE ONE

June 2, 2016

The weather folks say it's going to be record heat today.  Though we've had overcast the past few days, the sun is shining. That's that w/ the weather.

Tom Hayden (not THAT Tom) is having a birthday pretty soon.  He doesn't like attention and "says" that he can't do email for reasons that, of course, make no sense.  He may be in the witness protection program and will probably support the loud orange man if it comes to that.  He did me the honor of calling me for my birthday, probably because his lovely wife saw my day listed on Facebook, but you cannot fault a friend for making an effort.  Happy Day, Hayden, whenever it is in the next couple of days.  The guy is very generous, but really doesn't take compliments or gifts very well.  He may see this!  But would never admit it!

I need to find a new long distance carrier.  My old penny a minute service bites the dust next month and won't let me reup my reserve.  It's been a deal for many years.  Chatting with foreign helpers has been a bit of a challenge when the service went wonky, but those days are done.  Sigh.  Suggestions for cheapo long distance?

What a boring entry.  Reading Krishnamurti, I now know that it's all on me!  Into the day!

June 2, 2016
michaelsheehan


 

No comments:

Post a Comment