Visitors

Saturday, June 11, 2016

GRUMPY, GLOOMY AND DOPEY

It's Garage Sale Day here in Adams Hill..  There's Patrick overseeing the stuff.  Lots of stuff. Lots of strangers who leave their engines running while they poke around for bargains.  

 This is the quarter I paid for my bargain. I miss it already.  It is now art in the hands of my neighbor.  Life goes on. 

michael sheehan
June 11, 2016

PS..  a guy named Josh Sheehan wins a fancy motocrossish competition on ABC.  Unusual to see my family name on the back of a guy literally flying through the air on a motorcycle.   

It's still a dark day and my planned trip to Garden Grove just didn't seem like a good idea after all.  So.. I arrived at LA Valley College too late to see Jeannie Pool's presentation.  darn it.  At least the Garage Sale traffic has dwindled and I have my parking space back!   

Kim Basinger appears as a bad girl seductress on Robert Urich's Vega$ just now.. She's a fave, even as a baddie.   This Channel 2.2 is a wonderful hodge podge of 'Through the Decades" shows with historical homages to the date that special events happened.  Love seeing the 'vintage' cars in these old shows.

30 

No comments:

Post a Comment