Visitors

Monday, June 6, 2016

BEING CLEAR

June 6, 2016
Being clear.

I'm bailing out on most activity on FB.  This darned political stuff has me wondering about my ability to communicate effectively and so, rather than pound my head against a wall, I'll just bail. 

For the nice folks who stop by these, my daily musings, what I've been trying to make clear on FB is that the campaign that Bernie Sanders is running is a populist deal that is filled with idealism and very little rancor.   I'm an idealist, I think. Thus, even though the Clinton campaign supposedly has a lock on the nomination, my attitude is that a vote for Sanders is... simply... just a statement:  a message that there are still millions of California voters whose voices count.  And, so.. by voting for Sanders in the Primary.. all we do is send a message to Clinton and the Democrats and to the nation, that California embraces the ideas and ideals that Sanders is espousing.  This is not an anti-Clinton thing, it is a pro People thing that Sanders represents...  at least to me and so.. if I convince one more person to vote for him in the Primary then, I've accomplished something.

For my dear friend who has pledged for him tomorrow I am very grateful. 

Hopefully, this will be all the political crap that I'll ever discuss here.  

Meanwhile, there's a terrific production of Hedda Gabler up at Antaeus in NoHo.  Here's my review.  

  Make Art!  Be well.. 
June 6, 2016
michaelsheehan

No comments:

Post a Comment