Visitors

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

SO LONG, MAY. HELLO, JUNE.

May 31, 2016

Santa Fe Artist Colony.  Bare bricks and even on a day when there is no Open House, it has such a feeling of 'art.'    

I am seeking an inexpensive way to print large images.  Experimenting with my old Performa, it takes fifteen minutes to make one 8" x 8" image. Suggestions are welcome.  I'll need a poster sized image 32" x 32".. preferably in color.  It will be tiled into sixteen tiles to make up part of my current project. 

The main part of the project showed up on my porch today!  It's heavy!  Sixteen cubic feet of art. 

I'm done with the political thing.  Everyone says that the election will be between Mrs. Clinton and the Orange Man.   It will only get more contentious now.  Bad juju.  Period.  I'm out. 

Petanque, anyone?  Boules?   "cochonnet" ? Oui? Dans le terrain?  Call me.

May 31, 2016
michaelsheehan




No comments:

Post a Comment