Visitors

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

ONE WEEK AND COUNTING

May 11, 2016

Often I'll have TV on while posting these photos. Adam 12 on Cozi TV is a trip because I often see old actor pals and I love seeing the 'new' cars that today would be worth a pretty penny.  These episodes were probably made in the seventies.  The producers are loyal to actors on the series by hiring actors like Bruce Watson and Virginia Gregg over and over again. Karen Black in a negligee!  Reed and Malloy give each other a 'look!' 

Jack Webb was a smart cookie.  He created and retained control of Dragnet and was smart enough to create it all over again with younger street cops, Reed and Malloy with Adam 12. Unfortunately, the end credits don't roll all the time.  They cram in all the commercials that they can.  I love to see the names of the familiar faces, some of whom I have known. 

May 11, 2016
michaelsheehan



 

No comments:

Post a Comment