Visitors

Friday, May 13, 2016

BLACK CATS AND LADDERS?

May 13TH!  2016

Seeing the nature of the places where I'm seeing political signs around Glendale, against my better judgement, I have to name names and at least rally the locals to vote for a great choice for the California Congress: Laura Friedman and to rally folks to understand that Ballot Measure "N" which, if it passes, will severely impact police and fire protection, as well as local libraries. So voting NO on N is a very good move for Glendale.

I have been a little obnoxious about naming names in this darned Measure "N" thing.  I have been unable to find actual names associated with putting the measure on the ballot.  The best I've been able to ferret out is that 'outside interests' were responsible and that's not enough info.

Seeing Orange Man signs next to YES on N signs at the home of a local busybody, Margaret Hammond, speaks volumes.  My goal is to expose the people who actually created the ballot measure.  If Hammond's yard signs are any indication of the type of Glendale residents who want to diminish civic protections and libraries, it seems typical of the attitude I've seen in this woman for years.  She's not one to listen. She does have the skill of saying the same thing over and over again in public meetings.  

If it is defamatory to simply reports facts, I'm guilty!  

I hope that this posting may find its way around Glendale and that residents of good conscience will VOTE NO ON 'N' and call out with facts  locals by name who want to impact these services to show them for the people they are! 

Friday the thirteenth of May! 2016
michaelsheehan

P.S. 
Just got a rejection email from Ms Ng an edirot at Westways Magazine to my query email for an article about intimate theatre in Los Angeles. This is to record at this date that she said that they had an article like this "in the works."  If the term 'Theatre on the Half Shell' comes up, if they ever actually publish an article about intimate theatre here, that's my line! Anything else featuring Antaeus, The Odyssey, Boston Court, PRT, Rogue Machine specifically appearing in Westways may be at my suggestion.  Editor Ng isn't interested in 'new writers.'  
And... has anyone noticed the creepy Time Warner Cable commercials suggesting that 'change is good?' 
ms

 

No comments:

Post a Comment