Visitors

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

POST PARTUM AND A WEEK

May 25, 2016

Why would Pat Willson say this view from my porch is a 'morningmare?'  Does she see spooks in the trees? Rorschachs?   It's an odd feeling to feel dismissed or insulted directly. I wonder if she meant to be mean?  Insulting?  If I am insulted by bad behavior All I have to do is ignore it, I guess. And! delete it!  

This morning, a man showed up at the Anaheim Convention Center with a pinata looking like the Orange Man.  He had a ticket, but, he was ejected from the hall.  A black woman supporter of the OMan declared that the presumptive candidate would be good for the USA.  Wiring and being taken in?  

I was shocked and appalled to see a huge Anaheim Police armored vehicle parked by the Convention Center.  The military hardware being gifted to local police departments is making them look more and more like .. well.. the MILITARY..  The shape of some helmets for actual military soldiers... as well as for the police are frighteningly similar to the helmets worn by  German forces in WWII.  

Feeling insulted by an old friend in public on Facebook?  Easy fix.  Delete her rude remark.   Why she would be so rude is a mystery.  Or was she being funny?  I like my view!  I think she's a unique talent.  Just a mystery.

It's been a week since my birth day and today, I'll see a true friend in Long Beach: The Hawk! A coupon!  A nice chat.  Disney smiles. I'd bet she likes the view from my porch!

This is an odd post, huh?  A chilly morning with 'stars' I've never heard of appearing on the Channel Five News  talking about shows I've never heard of on Cable channels I didn't know existed.  Ohmygoodness.. the 21st Century! Wow!

I wonder if it's 'insulting' to Pat Willson to be outed for making what I perceived as a rude remark that no longer exists on FB?  Am I intentionally being 'insulting' or just expressing my hurt feelings?  Life goes on. 

May 25, 2016
michaelsheehan

No comments:

Post a Comment