Visitors

Saturday, April 16, 2016

SUNSHINE COMES SOFTLY...

April 16, 2016

I saw two different photos today from Colorado.  Storm warnings and snow on the ground near Denver and to the north, all was clear.  The beauty of growing up in Colorado, in part, was that in the spring, you could be in T shirts and shorts in the morning and shoveling the walks in the afternoon. It kept folks on their toes.  Actually, my roommates went to class in below freezing weather in shirt sleeves all the time.  Brrr.

I'll head to Santa Monica in a little while and enjoy the Pacific with comfy temperatures and too much traffic.  It makes me smile and still miss my old home town.  I am going back a long way in memory now to Tenth Avenue and the long hill down toward campus that became impassable because of the snow and so, the street was closed for sledding.   The Lundgrens had moved from their home around the corner to a big white house just up the street from what the Haydens would eventually call The Green Palace.  
I wonder where Nancy is now? April 16, 2016
michaelsheehan

 


No comments:

Post a Comment