Visitors

Friday, April 1, 2016

MOVING DAY!


(April 1 view of the hill to follow)
 
Moving day.. and I have no idea how to load in all these photos and tell the story of moving the old refrigerator.  Flying blind, as it were.  Started by removing the doors of the old Gibson a little after four.  The Gibson gave up the ghost a couple of months ago. After the new fridge got moved in, I stalled moving the old one out. But, today I decided to get it done.  Doing it all by myself was the goal.  It took a while, and I worked up a good sweat.. and an hour and twenty minutes or so later I was not crushed by the old fridge and here the tale is told...    








 I love carabiners!




This is an afternoon view of the hill with the old refrigerator..
Tight squeeze through the front door to the porch.
My new hand truck / dolly / thing is anchored to the loquat tree.

Then.. things got a little tippy... annnnd.




An hour and twenty minutes later! Whew!

A little wrestling down the final five steps to the driveway.



 And, the old fridge ready for the heavy item pick up! 

I did it all myself.  Yay.

March 31, 2016 for April 1, 2016

michaelsheehan

1 comment:

  1. Good work! Glad I didn't know you were going to try that.

    ReplyDelete