Visitors

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

EARLY ... EARLIER.. RATHER

April 5, 2016

Maybe it's the early morning dew that bends the changing branches more in silhouette there in the upper right?  The palm trees all in shadow... mostly. 

Things to do. Friends to see.  Miles to go.

I've posted a note for Hettie Lynne Hertes on Facebook to please refrain from using the name of the presidential candidate that frightens many educated people. I deliberately delete photos and most references. An alternative: because the term 'DTs' refers to delirium tremors, the shakes that one gets on withdrawal from drugs, I've suggested that that reference might be adequate.  In the past I have not taken loopy politicians very seriously.  My mistake.  Thousands of Americans and many thousands of others have died because of a loopy president.  That may be 'thinning the herd' but, I'd prefer that some other natural selection prevail now.  
///////////

My Left Foot


It's  interesting to me to see how early morning light comes into the house. 





April 5, 2016
michaelsheehan

No comments:

Post a Comment