Visitors

Thursday, December 31, 2015

DECEMBER 31, 2015 NEW YEAR'S EVE

New Year's Eve 2015
When holidays come in the middle of the week, I get a little discombobulated.  My schedule has seldom been a regular one and most days the view from the porch is pretty much the same.  I got a note today from my dearest friend who has been in the new year for hours!  That she reads these ramblings is such an honor.  

I wonder about others who write.  I've mentioned the new John Irving book and try to imagine how anyone can plot the kind of stuff he writes.  I can tell you all about a play I've seen in five hundred words in one sitting.  Imagining sitting down to a keyboard day after day with this whole long and involved story to tell is daunting.  Well, that and cleaning the house.  Both daunting.

Last night was a bit of a disappointment.  Lost $800! well.. the lottery scratcher I got for a buck didn't pay off..  but.. still.  : o )

P.S.  Just found the CapriTaurus website and this photo from about 1974.  Find me and win a free round trip to the kitchen!  




Happy New Year.
michaelsheehan
nye 2015

2 comments: