Visitors

Friday, December 25, 2015

MERRY CHRISTMAS 2015




Merry Christmas Day.  
Bill ERWIN plays a raucus Santa on Highway to Heaven (With Love, The Claus) this morning.  He moves a lot like my dear friend, Ken Rugg.  Bill is not to be confused with Bill Irwin, creative genius (MacArthur Award Fellow), actor/mime.   I mistakenly called him "Bill Hunt" initially, but am now fixing this mistake! 

The hill across Adams is filled with Christmas sunshine and winter chill is fading. 

Deciding how to use this collection of photos and doing my best to step back from Face Book is a challenge.  Of course, it's the challenges that we face up to that are the best way to move forward.   I wonder if I'll actually do a year's worth of images from my porch.  The Porch Project!  

Michael Sheehan
December 15, 2015



No comments:

Post a Comment