Visitors

Friday, March 18, 2016

WHICH WRENCH??

March 18, 2016
As if..  as if my home fixin' up was a topic.  But.. as the day gets going.. all philosophy takes a back set to a leak!  My home is about ninety some years old.  Now and then.. something leaks.. just like me.

So.. back to the Home Depot for a couple of simple faucets.. (yeh right!!) and all shall be well.

I hope.  2:40PM.. Spoke too soon..  Jeans are all wet, bathroom floor is all wet.  The thirty minute easy fix took me to Home Depot twice.  Traffic jam on Colorado with some issue on the 5 North? The air filter for the bus is lost in traffic, too. But.. the guys waving at you at Home Depot are friendly.  I got a nice note from a former student (he's a doctor, no thanks to me!!) and I'll scrub the bathroom floor and then.. we'll see if it all holds together.  

Adam Rugg!  I needed you, but..  I did it myself. You'd have done it faster and tidier .. but.. it's a beauty of a day.  There's AppalachiaMusic at The Coffee Gallery tonight.  Too many extra frets for me.  Jean Ritchie would have something to say, too.  
enda addenda. 
March 18, 2016
michaelsheehan

No comments:

Post a Comment