Visitors

Friday, March 8, 2013

DAY EIGHTEEN

Day Eighteen

Emily's Window photo by Gloria Gunn Hobson



My friends, Gloria and Emily, are at the UCLA hospital.  This is a view of clouds from their window.  Emily's battle with health issues have been been problematic and frustrating.  That Gloria and Gene and Lennon and all their family and friends are steadfast in their support of Emily remains ... well... steadfast.   

I started these 'thoughts' as an exercise in my own photos and observations.  Today I'd like those few of you who may follow these writings to take a moment to just think a good thought for Emily and her family.  Whether our good thoughts are for others or mostly for ourselves, I'm still working out.  I do know that the daily thought I send to Emily makes me feel good.   

Pass it on.  Be well. and as Garrison says, "Do good work."

thanks, m  

1 comment: