Visitors

Friday, February 15, 2013

DAY Fourteen

Day Fourteen

It was my original plan last October when the clouds inspired me to take a hundred photos and write about them. I intended to move a pace with images all over the place and simple descriptions of what I'd seen.  Whether I can actually get a hundred ideas here is still a challenge.  I took a short detour yesterday with my thoughts on the terrible situation with the deaths of five people over the past few days. 

Luckily, it was a gorgeous day today

The Gurdwara Temple on Vermont rises pristine in the February sunshine.  I've always admired the Sikhs for their devotion to basic Eastern Thought.  Today I admired the great contrast of the sharp corners / the dark and light / the cupolas contrasted against the Los Angeles sky. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment