Visitors

Wednesday, December 21, 2022

RELUCTANT SOLSTICE

 DECEMBER 21, 2022

 

the last words I heard her voice say

"i love you"

which i may have never heard before...

fool me once, shame on you

fool me twice, shame on me

trust can only stand on the shoulders of 

honesty and loyalty  & other traits, I suppose

but when loyalty is lost

how can we return?

when honesty is in question? 

what then? 

where does trust find itself?    lost

when someone has never been wrong

apologies are never coming

when there is no spontaneous laughter

but an angry sting erupts without skipping a beat

we know which spark prevails

no fun

no joy

no kiddin'

no dice

is asking someone if they are in love creepy?

is asking someone what kind of person they are 

creepy?  

friendship is not up to one person

friendship is an 'us' situation

'we' become friends 

or ...  

what? 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment