Visitors

Friday, May 29, 2020

The Typewriter

I've always had a typewriter.. 
The one I really like is an old Royal portable.. It's green.
It's reliable. 

Recently, I sent a typed letter to a guy I admire who also may be enthrall with the analog way we used to communicate.  He is a busy guy, but I admire his work and how he's good at seemingly everything.  I was going to send him a typewritten letter, but he's busy. So... I've decided that I'll post the scans of my typewritten note here and send him the link/address. That way, if he's on line one of these days, he can take a look.  It's Art. 

Most visitors are here by a broader invitation. I won't be publishing this anywhere.  However!! If you wander in?  Hello! You are also welcome. 


** Of course, that should be 'whoM'.. 


 In tYpe.. Michael Sheehan

No comments:

Post a Comment